We all have trouble facing with doors swinging and banging with walls. And here comes the door stoppers in picture as permanent and reliable solution of our problems. Door Stopper is not a new concept and we all have been using it from ages in one form or the other.
Door Stopper/Door stop is one of the most important accessories relating to doors. It is an object or device which is use to hold the door or to keep the door remain open or closed or to stop it from banging in the wall. In general it is an object made of either metal/rubber/wood of a combination etc to prevent the door from swinging.
- To prevent the door from banging into walls
- Holds the door or keep it remain open or close
- Controls the direction of the door
Door stop comes in different styles and are made of different materials. We offer various number of door stops. Some are defined below:
- Solid Door Stop – It is the most common form of door stop. It is used to stop the door from banging. It is generally mounted on the backside of the door so that no damage is caused to either part in case the door swing opens. Rubber door stops are commonly seen as rubber absorbs the force of the door. Other materials in which solid door stops are found is wood, nickel and chrome.
- Hinge Pin door stop – It fits into most doors. It requires no fasteners and no holes in the doors. Improved and self adjusting. Available in Nickle and stainless steel
- Spring door stop – It is generally made of a combination of chrome, nickel and rubber like materials and works in the same way as the solid door stop. It can be fixed on the door and whenever the door swings, the spring absorbs the shock and both the wall and door stay protected. It occupies less space than the solid door stop. It is light weight and looks elegant.
- Kick start door Stop – This type is most useful of all as it helps to control the direction of the door, with its aid we can open the door as much as we want. It is fixed on the bottom of the door and kicked downwards when one wants to keep the door open. It uis made up of a combination of materials like chrome and rubber or nickel and rubber or steel and rubber etc.
- Magnetic door stop- This type is also most useful of all as in this type of stopper a magnet is inside and it uses magnet to hold or pick up its support tightly.
- Blocker door stop
- Adjustable door stop
Points to be kept in mind while choosing a door stopper/door stop /or we will help you to make a smart choice after considering the
- Space available
- Look and elegance
- Type of door
So whenever you think of door stop, Approach/visit us to find the best one suited to all your needs. We are here to help and assist.
- Rubber door stops – It is the most common form of door stop. It is used to stop the door from banging. It is generally mounted on the backside of the door so that if the door does swing open, it will simply hit the rubber and bounce off. The rubber absorbs the force of the door so that no damage is caused to either part.
- Fabric door stops provide a softer surface to halt the door when it opens. All door stops can be mounted easily using nails but there are also decorative freestanding varieties for those after something a little different. Simply find the spot where the door will strike if allowed to swing open and place your doorstop in that position.
- Chrome door stops – Chrome door stops are a very elegant. Chrome is a very popular material to use for door furniture as it has a sheen and finish that reflects light.
We have a separate department to solve the queries of door hardware. Contact Now for the best door hardware in India.